Senior Project Manager
Remote | English Speaker | Salary Negotiable
Are you looking for a rewarding Senior Project Manager role in the web3 sector?
Protokol are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Project manager with a background in tech to help deliver a variety of projects across the business. Working alongside multiple departments, you’ll be tasked with overseeing and managing a wide range of projects; including web3 development projects, solution development projects, internal projects and more.
As this is a senior role, you’ll not only be responsible for managing your own projects hands-on, but also responsible for overseeing and directing multi-function project delivery teams consisting of developers, solution architects and more – to ensure that projects are delivered on time, and within spec.
This role would suit a candidate from a technology background who has experience of, or an interest in web3 technologies. It would also suit an ambitious and determined individual seeking the opportunity to learn new skills and further their career as we grow.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering multiple and varied projects across the organisation. Projects ranging from the development of web3 solutions for external customers to internal projects, the completion of tenders, RFPs and more.
- Deliver your projects to agreed quality, time and budget tolerances through requisite project documentation, regular reviews with senior leadership and project stakeholders.
- Manage and hold internal and external project contributors to account to ensure project delivery.
- Scope, agree and advise on project requirements prior to the start of a project. Help the wider commercial team to translate customer needs and requirements into sound project roadmaps and resource requirements.
- Utilize your own technical expertise (and that of experts within the organisation) to assess project feasibility, risks, and technical dependencies specific to Web2 and Web3 environments.
- Lead the execution of projects including trade-off decisions, risk management, problem solving, conflict resolution and resource availability.
- Ensure project compliance with internal process and external standards and regulatory requirements.
- Build strong relationships with both external customers and internal teams in order to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met in relation to each project.
- Have the ability to communicate web3 functionality and technical concepts of the project to non-technical/technical users, alike.
- Identify and inform the wider team of commercial opportunities as appropriate.
- Review and monitor project schedules using project management tools.
- Develop a broad knowledge of our products, services and the industries we serve to enable you to understand the customer requirements and provide creative solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years in a project management role.
- 2+ Years in a senior project management role within an IT/Tech/Software provider or in a relevant advanced tech industry.
- Proven track record of successful project execution with extensive experience of leading cross-functional teams on multiple projects.
- Good knowledge of technical infrastructure and software development processes is essential.
- A basic knowledge and understanding of web3 technologies and their development and production lifecycles is also essential.
- Confident communicator with strong influencing skills up to CEO level.
- Professional project/programme management qualifications such as PMP, CAPM, PRINCE 2 or equivalent.
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of project management tools.
- Experience of working on RFIs/RFPs/tenders is essential.
- Experience of working on EU/Public Sector projects is desirable.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Want to understand what we have to offer? As well as an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative company on the cutting-edge of an exciting new industry, you’ll also benefit from…
- Remote working, allowing you to balance your life and career to enjoy both to the fullest. We’re accommodating of people’s needs. We DO NOT believe in time keeping and logging hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible vacation time including a minimum of 20 days holiday allowance plus national holidays, depending on your country of residence.
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership as well as a strong focus on our people.
- Flexible career development opportunities and opportunity for advancement.
- Work alongside talented and motivated colleagues, in a fast-growing and innovative company.
Closing date for applications is 22nd December. Please apply by submitting the form below.