Content Marketer – B2B
Are you looking for a rewarding Content Marketing role in the blockchain sector?
Protokol are seeking an experienced and motivated content marketer to help us grow our marketing function. Working alongside a passionate and creative team in a rapidly growing start-up; you’ll be tasked with planning, creating and delivering engaging and educational content for a B2B audience as well as undertaking general B2B marketing duties.
We’re looking for a smart, analytical and creative content marketer, who can help us to generate and nurture leads by creating relevant content for our audience. With the support of the wider marketing team, you’ll be focused on building out compelling content for a range of company resources, including SEO-optimised blogs and web pages, ebooks, PR pieces, social posts, and emails. You will also be intimately involved in the production of marketing campaigns and all general marketing, and will have the opportunity to manage outsourced writers and an external PR team if and when required.
We’re looking for someone with a strong background in B2B content creation and general B2B marketing with the experience to co-own the content marketing function (alongside the CMO) in a fast-growing, Tech start-up.
This role is fully remote, although we have a preference for team members that can work normal GMT/CET hours.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Partner closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to develop and own the execution of Protokol’s content strategy.
- Create compelling content for a range of resources, including SEO-optimised website collateral and blogs, digital assets including guides/ebooks, PR pieces, as well as support email and social media marketing while ensuring that all content aligns to our goals, brand and values.
- Create engaging email content and landing pages etc to support marketing campaigns, and own the copy creation of email nurturing funnels along with updating HubSpot.
- Rapidly grow our organic footprint through SEO-optimized content.
- Specify, research, interview, and write content pieces utilising resource from around the business – including the subject knowledge of our business experts.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to develop and improve the content, as well as identify content gaps and quick wins.
- Support the sales team with sales enablement content (such as presentations and proposals) to address buyer challenges. Identify the most effective content for each stage/objective and write engaging copy in line with Protokol’s tone of voice.
- Support the CMO in general marketing tasks such as industry research, data, targeting lists etc.
- Support the wider marketing function by undertaking general marketing tasks, such as landing page creation, presentation creation, campaign management and distribution, general marketing admin and more.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience creating, writing, editing and testing engaging marketing content (blogs & articles, email campaigns, lead nurturing funnels, social media, etc).
- Demonstratable experience in creating effective B2B content.
- Background and experience in general B2B marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally with an emphasis in marketing or media), and/or a CIM qualification.
- You must have a strong and strategic understanding of how to create B2B content that can reach traffic and conversion goals.
- You will be obsessed with marketing best practices and have a hunger to test and analyse content performance.
- You will be extremely enthusiastic and self motivated; taking the initiative to suggest improvements.
- You should be a creative thinker who is comfortable working both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written English is a necessity for this role.
- You should also be proficient in
– Microsoft Office 365
– CMS and CRM administration
– Social Media channel management
– CS Suite – Adobe Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working in the blockchain/web3 space.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Want to understand what we have to offer? As well as an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative company on the cutting-edge of an exciting new industry, you’ll also benefit from…
- Flexible, remote working, allowing you to balance your life and career to enjoy both to the fullest.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible vacation time, paid holiday allowance (number dependent on country of residence) and national holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Work alongside talented and motivated colleagues, in a fast-growing and innovative company
Please submit your application using the form below. Closing date is 17th May 2022.
Please submit your contact details and resume below