Senior Marketing Executive – B2B
Are you looking for a remote Senior Marketing role in the technology industry?
Protokol are seeking an experienced and motivated marketer to help us grow our marketing function. Working alongside a passionate and creative team in a rapidly growing technology solutions provider in blockchain/Web3 space; you’ll be tasked with planning, creating and delivering engaging and educational content for a B2B audience as well as undertaking general marketing duties.
We’re looking for a smart, analytical and creative marketer, who can help us to nurture our leads by supporting marketing campaigns and creating relevant content for our audience. We need someone with a strong background in B2B marketing, with experience in written content creation and a desire to take on a range of marketing duties; from the creation of sales enablement content, to campaign research, campaign management, digital, email marketing and more.
This role is fully remote, although we have a preference for team members that can work normal GMT/CET hours.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Create compelling content for a range of resources, including SEO-optimised website collateral and blogs, digital assets including guides/ebooks, PR pieces, as well as support email and social media marketing while ensuring that all content aligns to our goals, brand and values.
- Support the creation, development and rollout of inbound & outbound lead generation campaigns. Including channels such as – Content, Social Media, PR, SEO, Email, Partnerships etc.
- Undertake a broad range of marketing duties, getting your hands dirty with everything from landing page creation to industry research.
- Specify, research, and write content pieces utilising resource from around the business – including the subject knowledge of our technical experts — turning complicated topics into educational content that generates leads.
- Support the sales team with sales enablement content (such as presentations and proposals) to address buyer challenges. Identify the most effective content for each stage/objective and write engaging copy in line with Protokol’s tone of voice.
- Support the CMO in general marketing tasks relating to data, analytics and reports etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Demonstratable experience in creating effective B2B content, including creating, writing, editing and testing engaging marketing content (blogs & articles, email campaigns, lead nurturing funnels, social media, etc). Excellent copy and content writing skills are essential to the role.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally with an emphasis in marketing or media), and/or a CIM qualification.
- You will be obsessed with marketing best practices and have a hunger to test, report and analyse performance.
- You will be extremely enthusiastic and self motivated; taking the initiative to suggest improvements.
- You should be a creative thinker who is comfortable working both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written English is a necessity for this role.
- You should also be proficient in
– Microsoft Office 365
– CMS and CRM administration
– Social Media channel management
– CS Suite – Adobe Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of or interest in the blockchain/web3 space.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Want to understand what we have to offer? As well as an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative company on the cutting-edge of an exciting new industry, you’ll also benefit from…
- Flexible, remote working, allowing you to balance your life and career to enjoy both to the fullest.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible vacation time, paid holiday allowance (number dependent on country of residence) and national holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Work alongside talented and motivated colleagues, in a fast-growing and innovative company
Please submit your application using the form below. Closing date is 15th June 2022.
Please submit your contact details and resume below