Senior React Developer
Are you looking for a rewarding Developer role in the innovative blockchain sector?
Protokol are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior React Developer to help develop our products and solutions. Working alongside a passionate and creative development team in a rapidly growing start-up; you’ll be tasked to work on a wide variety of projects, from developing new features for existing products, to helping create custom solutions for our clients.
We’re looking for someone with the seniority and experience to resolve complex issues, guide other developers, take part in planning upcoming features, and ensure that our applications are kept up to date with ever evolving modern standards and best practices.
We’re also looking for someone that will have a strong sense of ownership of the projects you undertake — ensuring that the projects aren’t treated as just another client project, but something that you’d enjoy developing and maintaining long-term to see it grow.
We are looking for a long term, full-time team member and not seasonal or part-time gig job. This job is remote and highly adaptable to your work schedule, although we have a preference for developers that can work in the normal CET hours.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features related to our products
- Build reusable code, components and libraries for future use
- Write clean, sustainable, easy to read code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, making it possible to quickly jump between projects and responsibilities
- Report to team lead with issues and any risks identified
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Review Pull Requests related to our project
- As an employee of the Protokol, represent the company in the best possible way and be respectful when commenting and communicating within community/customers (slack, Pull Requests and any other Protokol related communication)
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as a React Developer
- Parallel knowledge of other frameworks is considered a bonus
- Basic understanding of dapps and web3 and how to use it in a frontend application stack
- Understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment, Q&A)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of code versioning tools – Git
- Excellent written English and communication skills
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Want to understand what we have to offer? As well as an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative company on the cutting-edge of an exciting new industry, you’ll also benefit from…
- Remote working (with flexibility on working hours), allowing you to balance your life and career to enjoy both to the fullest. We’re accommodating of people’s needs. We DO NOT believe in time keeping and logging hours.
- Competitive salary and rewarding commission scheme
- Flexible vacation time including 20 days holiday allowance plus national holidays.
- Company pension scheme
- Potential to join Employee Stock Option Plan
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership as well as a strong focus on our people.
- Flexible career development opportunities and opportunity for advancement into leadership as we grow
- Work alongside talented and motivated colleagues, in a fast-growing and innovative company
Please submit your application using the form below.
Please submit your contact details and resume below