Solution Delivery Lead
Are you looking for a rewarding Solution Delivery role in the blockchain sector?
Protokol are seeking an experienced and motivated Solution Delivery professional to help us deliver custom solutions to our enterprise clients. Working alongside a passionate and creative team in a rapidly growing start-up; you’ll be tasked with helping us create and deliver custom blockchain and NFT solutions for our clients across a range of industries.
We’re looking for someone with a strong background in project management, solution delivery or solution architecture and with the seniority and experience to translate customer requirements into solution outlines and project delivery plans.
We are also looking for a long-term, full-time team member who has aspirations to develop their career in the blockchain industry. This job is fully remote and highly adaptable to your schedule, although we have a preference for team members that can work in the normal CET/GMT hours.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Overseeing and project managing the design, programming, testing and deployment of enterprise solutions
- Will be responsible for liaising with the end customer, gathering their requirements and translating these into a solution outline / project plan for the technical and development teams.
- Recommending appropriate tools, technologies and processes for the development of scalable and software solutions
- Will be responsible for managing project plans which include planning, execution, budgeting and resource utilisation.
- Validating enterprise solutions and obtaining customer feedback
- Lead and manage technical resources working with design architectures to understand business needs and how best to implement technology.
- Own and manage the agreed solution delivery of assigned projects/programme and plans, using industry standard project management tools and processes.
- Manage internal teams, vendors and more to ensure projects/programme are delivered to time, schedule, quality, cost, process, performance and scope.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Project Management, IT architecture or Solution Delivery roles
- Previous exposure to a wide range of technology platforms and technical solution delivery
- Experience in designing/outlining software solutions with a strategic perspective/ ability to think strategically when outlining solutions
- Proficient in requirement gathering from customers with the ability to translate customer requirements into project plans, solution outlines and instructions for the development team
- Experience in planning and analysing the best approach and solution requirements together with the wider team
- Working with the sales department and helping them close deals by providing trust and experience that can be seen and evaluated by a customer during initial consulting/getting to know us calls
- Blockchain landscape knowledge and blockchain solution design would be a benefit to the application
- Knowledge of Industry Best Practice and relevant guidelines
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Want to understand what we have to offer? As well as an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative company on the cutting-edge of an exciting new industry, you’ll also benefit from…
- Remote working (with flexibility on working hours), allowing you to balance your life and career to enjoy both to the fullest. We’re accommodating of people’s needs. We DO NOT believe in time keeping and logging hours.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation time including 20+ days holiday allowance plus national holidays.
- Company pension scheme
- Potential to join Employee Stock Option Plan
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership as well as a strong focus on our people.
- Flexible career development opportunities and opportunity for advancement into leadership as we grow
- Work alongside talented and motivated colleagues, in a fast-growing and innovative company
Please submit your application using the form below. Closing date is 28th February 2022.
Please submit your contact details and resume below