Protokol are seeking a passionate and motivated UX/UI designer, to join our growing in-house design team.
Working closely alongside our design and development team you will be tasked with a variety of responsibilities from creating user stories & wireframes, to developing UI prototypes, to designing new features for existing products. This role is essential in enabling us to create custom blockchain and Web3 solutions for our quickly growing client list.
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong background in UX/UI design who holds all the attributes of being a proactive, adaptable and creative individual that can help us build and deliver best-in-class solutions.
The candidate will be a full-time team member who has long-term aspirations to develop their career in the blockchain and Web3 space.
This role is fully remote, although we have a preference for team members that can work normal GMT/CET hours.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct user research and define focus groups.
- Create user stories and user personas.
- Evaluate requirements for accessibility.
- Illustrate design ideas using sitemaps and wireframes.
- Designing graphic user interface elements.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create moodboards and define key components.
- Develop UI prototypes on multiple screens.
- Adhere to brand guidelines on fonts, colours and images.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in UX/UI design.
- Ability to create intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant tools such as Figma, Figjam, Adobe XD, Miro etc
- Good communication skills and ability to explain decisions and rationale.
- Excellent knowledge of English (knowledge of any other foreign language is also welcome).
- Understanding that UX/UI varies by device, browser and OS.
- Proactivity, enthusiastic for continuous learning in the UX/UI field.
Desirable Knowledge (Although Not Mandatory)
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and related concepts such as cryptocurrency and NFTs.
- Experience in developing applications based on Web3 and blockchain technology.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Want to understand what we have to offer? As well as an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative company on the cutting-edge of an exciting new industry, you’ll also benefit from…
- Competitive salary.
- Working with complete independence and creative freedom.
- Flexible, remote working, allowing you to balance your life and career to enjoy both to the fullest.
- Flexible vacation time, paid holiday allowance (number dependent on country of residence) and national holidays.
- Work alongside talented and motivated colleagues, in a fast-growing and innovative company.
Please submit your application using the form below. Closing date is 10th June 2022.
Please submit your contact details and resume below