Senior Full-Stack Developer
Are you looking for a rewarding Full-Stack Developer role in the web3 sector?
Protokol are seeking a passionate and motivated Full-Stack Developer to help develop our products and solutions. Working alongside a friendly and creative development team, you’ll be tasked to work on a wide variety of projects, from developing new features for existing products, to helping create custom solutions for our clients.
This role would suit a candidate from a software development background, with experience in web3 and who is seeking to be a key player within a rapidly growing team. It would also suit an ambitious and determined individual seeking the opportunity to learn new skills and further their career within Protokol as we scale.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features related to our products
- Build reusable code, components and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, making it possible to quickly jump between projects and responsibilities
- Report to team lead/CTO with issues and any risks identified
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability. Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Review Pull Requests related to our project
- Follow our contribution guidelines
- Follow our Code of Conduct
- As an employee of the Protokol, represent the company in the best possible way and be respectful when commenting and communicating within community/customers (Slack, Pull Requests and any other Protokol related communication)
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- Strong understanding of dApp development process and web3 concepts
- Familiarity with web3 and blockchain technology
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment, Q&A)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Great understanding of Front-End technologies (React, Angular, Vue) – senior in one of the stacks, React preferably
- Great understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools – Git
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Want to understand what we have to offer? As well as an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative company on the cutting-edge of an exciting new industry, you’ll also benefit from…
- Remote working (with flexibility on working hours), allowing you to balance your life and career to enjoy both to the fullest. We’re accommodating of people’s needs. We DO NOT believe in time keeping and logging hours.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation time including 20 days holiday allowance plus national holidays.
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership as well as a strong focus on our people.
- Flexible career development opportunities and opportunity for advancement into leadership as we grow
- Work alongside talented and motivated colleagues, in a fast-growing and innovative company